fredag 2 september 2011

Crayfish party

Last Saturday me and my friends enjoyed a lovely traditional Swedish crayfish party. We booked the date in the beginning of the summer and said that we were going to be outdoor. If we'd get rain we'd just cancel. Luckily we had amazing weather this Saturday and everybody was looking forward to sitting outside. It was probably the last proper summer night and I certainly enjoyed it even though I got a lot of mosquito bites ;)

F and I had bought some Swedish crayfish from Småland and they were really tasty. We all had prepared some additional food like different quiches, bread, aoili, snacks and dessert that we also enjoyed as well as the crayfish. We drank schnapps, sang different songs and had an amazing time. It got dark at around 21:00 but we didn't care. It was a lovely evening and definitely a night to remember. Thanks everyone for making it happen!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar