torsdag 22 september 2011

Apartment hunt

Spending a lot of my time on the below website these days. My darling and I are moving in together and we want to buy something new that is also a bit bigger. I've already started the process of selling my apartment. On Monday a photographer is coming over to take some photos, the ad on Hemnet will be created a couple of days later and people will be able to come and view the apartment on Sunday the 9th of October. It has been my home for the last 5 years, so it's a bit sad to leave it behind. Though I must say that I have an exciting chapter ahead of me :)


F and I have also participated in the bidding of three apartments so far, they have all been lovely but the problem is that other people also thought so. We've had to let them all go and today we were both a bit sad, but since we're not in a hurry we'll have to believe that we'll find the perfect one in time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar