onsdag 7 september 2011

Visit to Vallentuna

On Sunday myself and F decided to visit Kim, Lisa and the children in Vallentuna. We started the day by having a look at an apartment in Sundbyberg that was up for sale. After that we went out to Vallentuna and the weather was lovely so we could sit outside in the sun while having coffee and playing with the kids :) Benjamin was asleep when we got there but after a while we heard some footsteps ;) When he saw that we were there his whole face lit up - it was so nice to see! Elias is getting bigger and bigger and you can actually interact with him now. He "talked" and smiled a lot :)


After a couple of hours we left the Hellman family and went straight over to my mam and dad's where we were served dinner :) My brother had just come home from New York so we got to hear all about his trip while we were there. He had bought me a pair of white Converse shoes - he sure knows how to make me happy!

Tonight I'm spending with my darling in his apartment, we went down to O'Learys earlier to have dinner. F had a burger and I had a lovely Ceasar salad :) I'm quite tired and have a lot on my mind right now so I think it will be an early night. Good night!

2 kommentarer: