fredag 31 december 2010

Happy New Year

I want to wish everybody a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010 has now come to an end and it's time to welcome 2011. I'm hoping for a fantastic new year with new possibilities and new beginnings. I'm now gonna take some time to reflect on 2010 and some of the things that I will remember from 2010 are:

- Celebrating New Years in Åre with Jessica, Maria and Vickan
- My trip to Thailand in January with my brother and his friends
- Joining the Sjung Nu choir
- The ski trip to Vemdalen with work
- Starting my blog Katja's corner
- Starting with scrapbooking
- The last minute trip to Rhodes with little L
- The heat wave we got here in Stockholm in July and the evenings we spent on the cliffs of Fredhäll
- The fabulous trip to Italy with Maria
- Kim and Lisa's wedding in August, what a beautiful day!
- Celebrating Christmas with our relatives in Åland again

I'm now leaving 2010 behind and I've got high hopes for 2011. Bring it on!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar