torsdag 30 december 2010

7 things about myself that you probably don't know

Some of you might know these things about me already, but I think that most of you at least don't know all of the things so I'm gonna give it a try:

1) When I was young I was on a TV program about Idre Fjäll. I was in ski school back then and they were filming me when I was going downhill showing my slalom skills ;) I should really try to get that film on a dvd.
2) There was a time in my life when I spent all of my spare time with the horses in the stable. I don't know how happy my parents were about this since it's quite an expensive hobby but like the lovely parents they are, they always drove me back and forth between the house and the stable. I even entered some competitions, both dressage and show jumping!
3) I've got two bigger scars, one from my appendix removal when I was about 8 or 9 and one from operating my knee when I was 14. They removed a lump in my knee that could have been cancerous but luckily it wasn't!
4) I was pretty good at German in school and pretty much aced all the tests. It's difficult to believe now because I can hardly say "Hi my name is.." in German ;) I've forgotten almost everything!
5) As a child I thought it was a very good idea to try to go down the stairs with a plastic horse on wheels!! Poor dad had to ring the hospital and when speaking to them he had to put them on hold as my mam was fainting ;)
6) I gained 10 kgs in 3 months when I went over to Ireland. I remember stepping on the scales when I came home for Christmas and got a shock when it showed 72 kgs!
7) I love watching dancing shows and programs on TV. I'm so fascinated by the incredibly skilled dancers and my favourite program is So you think you can dance!


So come on my lovely blog friends and readers, do me a favour and tag along. Share the link by leaving a comment or else just add the list in the comment field ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hahahaaaa! Loved reading this post =)) You should DEFINITELY get that movie and share a clip from it here.

    Happy you tagged a log!!
    Happy New Year Katja!
    xox

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yeah I'll have to try and do that, haven't seen it myself for many years ;) Happy New Year to you too darling, you know I love reading your blog :) Katja xx

    SvaraRadera