onsdag 22 december 2010

Day 27 – My favourite place

My favourite place is without a doubt Åland :) I absolutely love the summers over there but also being there for Christmas. The last two Christmases we've had to be in Täby since my brother has worked, but finally we're celebrating Christmas in my aunties house this year again. It's the best tradition ever! Also the fish soup day is becoming more of a tradition when the whole extended family come over to the summer house one last time before we "shut down" for the winter :)

Me, my brother and my cousins at the table in my auntie's house

Santa Claus

My auntie, uncle, grandmother and cousin and lots of Christmas presents :)

Myself, Jonas and dad taking a boat trip

Maria and I at the summer house

My cousin posing ;)

View at the summer house

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar