lördag 18 december 2010

Day 23 – This makes me feel good

Some of the things that make me feel good are:

- my family
- my friends
- being appreciated
- being loved
- doing a good job
- Swedish summers
- travelling
- workouts
- flowers blooming
- love
- people caring about you
- thoughtfulness
- small gestures
- playing with kids
- having a tidy home
- kindness
- being surrounded by nice people
- nice food
- being able to help other people
- photos
- singing
- shopping and nice clothes
- wine
- laughther
- a nice smile
- being healthy
- the sun
- people reading my blog
- visiting Åland
- hugs
- kisses
- inspiration
- being able to support a child (my lovely Djamila from Cape Verde)
- good music
- strawberries and cream
- being in love

and so much more...! :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar