lördag 4 december 2010

Day 09 - My Beliefs

  • I believe that everything happens for a reason. You might not see the reason straight away, the learning could come to you a long time afterwards.
  • I believe that good things happen to good people.
  • I believe that what is meant for you won't pass you by.
  • I believe that everyone is responsible for their own lives and positive thinking in the end makes you a happier person.
  • I believe that life is too short to wake up with any regrets.
  • I believe that following your heart is the key to happiness.
  • I believe that if you really set your heart and mind on something- everything is possible.
  • I believe that it is never too late.
  • I believe that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  • I believe that happiness is not always about getting what you want, it's about wanting what you've got.
  • I believe that laughing is healthy.
  • I believe that life is nothing without friendship.
  • I believe in doing what you love and loving what you do.
  • I believe that when there is love there is life.
  • I believe in seizing the day.
  • I believe in true love and hope that it will come to me one day too.

1 kommentar: