söndag 12 december 2010

Day 17 - My dreams

I dream about a lot of things, I think it's important to have dreams and goals in life. Currently I dream of:

- living a healthy life
- living a happy life
- finding true love
- having kids and starting a family
- buying a house with a big garden
- meeting a lot of interesting people
- travelling to all kinds of places in the world
- being surrounded by my group of wonderful friends that hopefully will grow bigger as the years go by
- keeping my stress levels under control
- always having a job that I enjoy and where I can grow and develop
- having time for hobbies and interests
- making money from one of my hobbies
- always treating people the way I would like to be treated myself
- being loved unconditionally


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar