måndag 27 december 2010

Day 29 – My dreams and ambitions

This topic is almost the same as one that I've written before about my dreams but I'll give it a go anyway. My dreams and ambitions are among other things the following:

- always having a job that I enjoy
- learning more about the ins and outs of SAP ;)
- perhaps becoming a SAP consultant one day
- staying healthy and always doing some exercising (any kind)
- learning more about photography
- learning more about scrapbooking and becoming better at it
- keeping an open heart and mind
- always being true to myself and the people around me
- staying as positive as possible at all times
- being able to inspire people
- being economically secure
- meeting the man of my life and keeping him :)
- having kids and being a good parent
- being truly happy


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar