torsdag 9 december 2010

Food delivered to your door




Since I haven't done much cooking at all for such a long time and I'm now sooooo sick of going out for lunch or buying something from Ica every day I decided to look into the options for having the food delivered to you. After looking around for a while on the web I decided to go for Middagsglädje and received the first delivery on Sunday. You get food enough for making 5 dishes for 2 people; 2 easy dishes, 2 medium dishes and 1 to enjoy ;)

I've made two of the dishes so far and I really like the idea. You only get deliveries every second week and that suits me perfectly fine, you can pause deliveries whenever you want as well. I'm hoping to get some inspiration now to start cooking more than I've done in the past. The best thing is that I can now bring my own lunch boxes and it tastes so much nicer than anything else right now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar