måndag 13 december 2010

Day 18 – Memories of a birthday

Birthdays are great and I just love having friends around me on my birthdays. I don't need to do anything extraordinary and I don't need any presents but I wouldn't want to be without my friends and family on my birthday! I get so happy when I get birthday wishes from all kinds of people and it's nice to have one day when you get a bit of attention ;)

I've had a lot of lovely birthdays throughout the years and I don't know how to pick one, but I remember a particular birthday when we were in Gotland. It was in the summer of 2007 and me and the girls were in Visby for a week. My birthday is on the 20th of July so it's in the middle of the summer and we spent this full day on the beach. In the evening the girls brought me out for dinner and then we stayed in the same place and danced all night long. I was really happy and it's definitely a birthday to remember :)







1 kommentar: