torsdag 9 december 2010

Day 14 – In my handbag

Luckily I've recently gone through my handbag since I tend to collect all sorts of stuff in it. It gets heavy at times I can tell you but right now it's not too bad ;)



Currently you can find the following items in my handbag:

a Chic magazine
the book Spara mindre - få ut mer by Claes Hemberg
my purse
a 2010 calendar (ordered from www.personligalmanacka.se and I've already ordered one for 2011)
a pen
a bag of chewing gums
my Iphone
my work phone
sun shades
a hat
an umbrella
a camera
a bag of sweets (yes - I've got a sweet tooth)
compact powder
powder brush
two lip glosses
a lipstick
Bephanten (which is great for dry lips ;))
Försvarets hudsalva (also great for dry lips)
hand cream
work key
key holder with various keys
car key
USB memory
bank security tokens

That's it for today folks ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar