tisdag 28 december 2010

Day 30 - My love

I so wish that I was happily in love and that I could tell you openly about my love in this blog post.

There has been a very special somebody in my life for quite some time and I fell for him as soon as we got to know each other. He's one of the most thoughtful and caring people I've ever met and he's so genuine. He cares about others to the extent that he tends to forget about himself sometimes. He has got a BIG heart and he always greets the world with a smile.

There is a very strong connection between us and for the first time in my life I've felt that "This is right, this is real". I can honestly say that he's the biggest love of my life yet and I'm so drawn to him. I love the way we can talk to each other about anything and the more I get to know about him, the more I want to know. I look up to him, he's fun to be around and he makes me laugh. He truly inspires me.

When I'm with him, he makes me feel so special and there is no doubt in my mind where his heart belongs. I wish we were together, that he could see the possibilities in the same way that I do. I wish he had the courage.

But the time has come to move on. I will have to believe that what is meant for you won't pass you by and that everything happens for a reason.

1 kommentar: