torsdag 7 oktober 2010

What a dull day

The weather has been horrible today with the rain and the darkness :( You don't exactly get energized when you go out or look out the window. The only good thing about it is that my dirty car hopefully won't be as dirty when I go to pick it up tomorrow morning ;)

Don't know what to have for dinner tonight, I've just come home from work and I don't wanna start cooking now so I better have a look in the freezer to see if there is something I can eat in there.

Tomorrow is Friday, thank God for that. I'm gonna call over to Kim, Lisa & Benjamin after work. I was afraid to go first since Benjamin has had salmonella and it can be contageous, but Lisa texted me in the afternoon saying that it should be fine so fingers crossed. I haven't seen them since the wedding so I really wanna spend some time with them tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar