onsdag 6 oktober 2010

Bollywood dance

Today a few of us from work tried Bollywood dance at the gym beside us. All of us had loads of fun, the instructor Joakim is very good. He always makes sure that everybody is with him and he puts together a mix of moves. I have attended his dance class before but that was a couple of years ago so it has been a while.

We walked through the routine together and then at the end of the class he split the group in halves and each group had to perform for the other half, makes it all much more fun! ;)

Now I'm back home again and I'm just gonna take it easy for the rest of the night. At 20:00 "Bonde söker fru" starts and I just have to see that and then at 21:00 "Grey's Anatomy" is on. I haven't been able to follow "Grey's Anatomy" the last few seasons but reckon I'm gonna give it a try again :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar