måndag 18 oktober 2010

Himlen är oskyldigt blå

I've been to the cinema tonight, went to see "Himlen är oskyldigt blå" and it was really good. I missed choir but I will just have to catch up next Monday instead and practise at home :)

I've been quite tired all day even though I took it easy at the weekend, quite annoying. Went out for lunch with Jessica and her friends in Sundbyberg centrum, it's always nice to get out for lunch.

About a week ago I sent a present (cute (according to myself ;)) little Winnie the Pooh pyjamas in brown with stripes) for Conn over to Ireland, I had also made a card for him. Spoke with Ciaran about it a few minutes ago and received a gold star from Mr Murphy himself for the card ;)


1 kommentar:

  1. Åh va glad de måste blivit för ditt fina kort och presenten, visst är det roligt när man kan skicka handgjorda kort, känns lite extra då när man lagt ner tid och kärlek på kortet även om ett vanligt kort så klart oxå är uppskattat. ;) Ska svara på ditt mail snarast. :D Jag blev så glad! Kramis ♥

    SvaraRadera