söndag 3 oktober 2010

Kosta Boda snowball


I love lighting candles at this time of the year when it's getting dark and cold outside. It makes it very cosy when you're curling up on the couch :) I really like the snowball candle holder from Kosta Boda and would love to have all three sizes.

Today I'm not feeling great, went out last night with the girls and I don't think I was home until 4 o'clock this morning. Haven't slept well at all and woke up at around 9 so I haven't had enough sleep. Gonna put on "The last song"-dvd in a few minutes, I meant to see it on Friday but it got too late as I was doing a lot of other things then. Emmeli talked about it on FB and I got curios, I think we have the same taste ;) It's based on a story by Nicholas Sparks who has also written "The notebook" and I absolutely love that film, it's so beautiful. Therefore I've got high hopes for this one as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar