måndag 11 oktober 2010

Monday over

I was watching a film last night, "Dear John", and I stayed up until 00:30. Slept really well after that but I was extremely tired when I woke up this morning and have been tired all day. It was worth it though, it was a really good film. After work today I met up with Gabriella and Louise for choir practice and we had a lot of fun as always :)

Watched "Biggest Looser" when I got home and finally managed to synchronize my Iphone with my Itunes music library. Yesterday when I was trying it just wouldn't work so I got really annoyed, but today I re-set the Iphone so everything works now - finally!

Tomorrow I'm gonna get some energy massage at work 8:00. Better get some sleep so I'm not as tired tomorrow. Sleep well everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar