måndag 4 oktober 2010

Joshua visit


I've been so sleepy all day today, I'm glad this Monday is over. Went to bed as early as planned last night and fell asleep pretty much straight away (just after 9pm ;)). Woke up around 2 o'clock in the morning though and just couldn't fall asleep again, I think I was awake for 2-3 hours :( When it was time to get up this morning it was almost impossible to get out of bed and I've been extremely tired ever since.

One thing that did wake me up a bit was the singing session today. We sang "Total praise" today which is a lovely song with beautiful harmonies. We went through a couple of other songs as well and when we had about half an hour left, Putte and Lasse called in Joshua Nelson - the gospel singer from New York. We sang a few songs together and everybody was having loads of fun :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar