lördag 30 oktober 2010

Good Customer Service

Wow, I don't think I've ever experienced such good customer service - EVER. I ordered some tops from nelly.com. I know I shouldn't buy clothes BUT I really needed some basic tops so that is the ONLY thing I ordered - promise! 3 t-shirts in black, white and green and 2 long sleeved tops in black and white from Rut m.fl.

Anyway, I had some problems when placing the order. I had filled in all my master card details and when I pressed the go button something happened. All of a sudden the whole website seemed to be down. Had to wait for about 20 minutes and tried again. This time it worked and I got on order confirmation as well. Logged in to the website of my bank and noticed that the money had been withdrawn twice so I wrote an email to their customer service straight away. This was done on the website, very user friendly by the way. When I had sent the email it said that I should have an answer by 16 minutes. Within two minutes someone got back to me :) They said they would put the money back straight away, that they wouldn't send the same order twice and wished me a nice weekend. I'm impressed! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar