söndag 31 oktober 2010

Short week

This weekend flew by, just like any other weekend. Tomorrow is Monday again but at least I have a short week ahead of me, I'm off on Friday :) Reckon it's gonna be an early night for me tonight, I woke up at 5 o'clock this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. It's so typical, that always happens to me when I'm planning to catch up on my sleep :( Anyway, went out to Täby today to change to winter tyres and my dad and brother were nice to help me. It got a wash and I cleaned it on the inside as well, feels good!

After that I went back to my brothers place, we were going through some finance stuff - very interesting ;) Decided to walk over to Täby centrum as well when I was there and bumped into Kim, Lisa and Benjamin. Benjamin wasn't interested in saying hello to me at first, but after a while I got a bit of a smile out of him, he he.

Watching a few episodes of Gossip Girl now, then it's time to hit the pillow. Gonna try to get up early tomorrow morning, I'd say I have a busy day ahead of me with the go live of the project we've been working on for so long. Wish us luck!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar