fredag 1 oktober 2010

Sushi, wine and a dvd

Finally Friday, woohoo! I'm really glad it's the weekend :) This week has been much easier than the previous weeks in work but I'm still happy to be off for two days now. I'm hoping that the weather will be good tomorrow, wanna go out for a long nice walk. Perhaps I should walk around Kungsholmen!?

Went to Ica after work to pick up some stuff for the weekend before I headed over to Brommplan to get a takeaway sushi and a dvd. Got "The last song" as Emmeli recommended that. I know she has the same taste as me so I'm gonna watch that later on after Idol. A glass of red wine is keeping me company tonight ;)

Tomorrow we're having a girls night out :) Myself, Louise and Jessica are heading out and I'm really looking forward to it. It has been ages since I was out the last time. The girls are coming over to my place before we head out so I better clean up!

ps. An envelope from Style by Tyra was waiting for me when I came home today. The frog + Katja = true :) I love him!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar