torsdag 14 oktober 2010

Finally back home

After a long day I'm finally back home from Denmark. We've had a great time but it has been quite intense so I'm pretty tired. The new Danish office is very nice! However, whenever the sun came out today it got so warm in the conference room that I didn't know what to do and I got a bit of a headache. I was warm for the rest of the day until I got outside at Arlanda, then it was really windy and freezing instead!

Had a lovely dinner last night at a sushi place very near the hotel. Gabi and I shared a sushi plate and a tempura plate. I enjoyed every single bit of it, it was one of the nicest sushi I've had :) I was starving when we finally got something to eat, it took a bit of time before we got there since Norwegian lost Gabi's bag on the way. She only brought hand luggage with her but we were the last people boarding the plane so there was nowhere to put it. The staff told her that she had to check in the bag since there was no room for it in the plane, but when we arrived to Copenhagen the bag didn't show up. She was really annoyed then since they pursuaded her to check in the bag and she had her laptop in it as well. It didn't arrive later on last night or today during the day so we'll see if she gets it back tomorrow.

Before all of this happened, Gabi and I got something to eat in one of the shops in the terminal and then we sat down at the gate. When it was time for boarding she realised that her bag was gone and panicked.. We ran back to the shop and luckily there it was waiting for her, she was so pleased! She didn't know what was to come ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar