söndag 10 oktober 2010

Idol, coffee and time to catch up with everything

Last night was the first night I slept throughout the whole night in a week, went to bed around 1am and woke up at 10am this morning - nice! I've had a lovely weekend so far. On Friday I went out to Kim, Lisa and Benjamin for dinner and a proper catch up. I got to see Benjamin walk around the house instead of crawling and we were looking at photos, drinking wine and chatting away!

When I first got there, Benjamin looked at me with sceptism and was wondering who I was. He was holding on to mam and dad for dear life ;) But after a while he started interacting with me as I was talking to him and when it was time for bed Lisa was holding him but then he looked over and reached out for me. My heart melted ;)

Stayed the night in Vallentuna but had to get up quite early yesterday morning in order to get ready and to go back to Maria's. We were going to Berns Asiatiska for brunch together. The food was nice and we had a great time but I don't think it was worth the 355 SEK I was paying for it, I wasn't that impressed to be honest. I actually prefer more of a traditional brunch with bread, yoghurt, juices, eggs, pancakes etc. Oh well, now we know.

After our brunch we walked around in town for a few hours, we haven't done that together for a while. As always when we're together, we end up spending money!! Among some other bits and pieces I bought the laptop bag that I've wanted from MQ. They had an offer this weekend so for every 500 SEK you spend, you get 100 SEK discount. Stupidly enough the laptop bag cost 999 SEK so I had to pick up a pair of socks (that cost 50 SEK) in order to get 200 SEK off. I also had a 100 SEK bonus check so all in all I paid 750 SEK for the laptop bag and the pair of socks :)

Later on we took the tube back to Maria's and sat in the couch drinking tea watching a few episodes of Dexter (he's a weirdo!). At 7pm we headed over to Sofia's as she had invited us for dinner. It was myself, Maria, Sofia and Malin. Haven't seen them for a long time. Sofia had made a taco pie for us and we had some wine. We were chatting away about all sorts of stuff all evening, it was really nice. At midnight it was time to go home again to get some sleep!

Today I'm just gonna take it easy, I'm currently watching the repeat of Idol on telly and later on I'm gonna do a bit of scrapbooking, make a bracelet, clean up, watch a couple of episodes of "Solsidan" (yay!) and a few other bits and pieces. At 5pm it's time for bodypump again and this Sunday Maria is joining me. After the gym I'm heading over to Täby for dinner at my parents. I haven't had to make dinner all weekend, other people are happy to do that for me :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar