torsdag 7 oktober 2010

Laptop bag

For a long time I've wanted a slim laptop bag. I only really want the laptop + power cord + mouse to fit into it and possibly a few documents. That way you won't be able to fill it with all sorts of other stuff that I tend to do every single time. It would be very handy to have when travelling with work since I'm visiting the offices in the Nordics every now and then. When I walked into MQ in Bromma blocks last weekend I came across this one:


I think it's pretty much what I've been looking for so I'm definitely gonna think about it. It costs 999 SEK and can be ordered from the web. You can get to MQ's newly launched online shop if you click here.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Skitsnygg!! Vill också ha!! =) Pusss

    SvaraRadera
  2. Visst är den!? Jag vill ha den nu, nu, NU! ;) Puss

    SvaraRadera