måndag 17 maj 2010

Visit to the hospital

Just back from the hospital, went there straight after work to visit my dad who got an open elbow fracture and a broken leg/knee after a terrible fall from the roof of the summer house. My parents were there this weekend and had a great time until he climbed up on the roof to check on the chimney yesterday. When he was going back down, the ladder slipped and fell to the ground and so did my dad..

I was terrified when my brother rang me to tell me about it but luckily, he ONLY broke some bones and is doing fine under the circumstances. I don't want to think about what could have happened..

They operated the elbow last night and now he's waiting for a time slot when they can fix his leg/knee. Hopefully everything will be ok in the end but it will probably take a while before he's back to his normal self and I don't even know if they will give him crutches since it will be difficult to walk on them when he has one of his arms in plaster. My poor little dad!

1 kommentar:

  1. Du har fatt en award ;))
    xox
    Linda

    http://linda-lostinswitzerland.blogspot.com/2009/11/over-top-award.html

    SvaraRadera