tisdag 25 maj 2010

Rainy day

Today is a very cold rainy day, I want the summer weather to be back here in Stockholm! Overslept this morning and woke up at 8:30, my course starts in Alvik at 9:00. I jumped out of bed to get ready and actually managed to be here in Alvik 9:03, not bad ;)

Last night myself and Maria booked hotels in Venice, Florence and Rimini and we also booked a wine tasting trip to the Chianti-region outside Florence - can't wait for that! We still need to book hotels for when we visit Lake Garda and perhaps some boat trip or a mountain trip for while we're there. I'm so looking forward to it.

Tonight I'm just gonna chill out and sort things out at home. Want to get photos developed and need to organise them into different maps, haven't done that for a very long time so now it is time.

Lunch break is now over so time to dig into SAP again :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar