fredag 28 maj 2010

Looking forward to this weekend

Finally Friday, woohoo! I've been so tired all of this week so I'm really glad it's the weekend, I'm definitely gonna try to catch up on my sleep tomorrow and on Sunday. Tonight I'm gonna take it quite easy, Jessica is heading into town to go shopping after work and she asked me if I wanted to join her. You know me when it comes to shopping, of course I couldn't say no to that but I don't know if it's such a good idea since I should try to keep my money this month...we'll see what happens later :S

Tomorrow my brother is having me, Kim & Lisa and Adam & Sofie over for dinner. I didn't know Adam and Sofie were joining us but was really happy when I learnt that :) Haven't seen them for such a long time so I'm sure we have a lot to catch up on tomorrow. Jens asked me to come over to him earlier in the afternoon to help him, but before I do that I want to go for a run.

On Sunday it is Mother's Day here in Sweden so we're having dinner with mam in Täby Kyrkby. Gonna try to go for a run or a long walk before that again and I want to visit my dad at the rehabilitation centre as well.

Happy Friday everyone! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar