fredag 14 maj 2010

So nice to be off work


Just got up, woke up about an hour ago but wanted to stay in bed for a bit longer so that's what I did :) I think I needed to catch up on my sleep a little bit since Wednesday night.

Today, myself and Maria are going to try to plan our trip to Italy. We're heading over to Maria's sister for some tips and one of Maria's colleagues have also sent us an email with tips. We'll see where we end up but I think we will need to plan our trip quite well since we want to go around and see different places rather than just lying on the beach for a week.

Went out for a long walk yesterday with Camilla which was really nice. It was so much warmer yesterday but it started raining while we were walking. Luckily Camilla had brought an umbrella so we were fine.

Last night I went to Scandic Malmen at Medborgarplatsen for a couple of drinks, left at around 11 so it was not a very late night. Today I'm just gonna take it easy and start packing for the GB Glace wedding in Gothenburg. We're heading off tomorrow, can't wait. I really hope the weather will be nice, would be such a pity if it was raining!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar