lördag 1 maj 2010

Can't sleep

Why is it that you can't sleep when you have been out drinking!? I always wake up early even though I've just had a few hours of sleep. Feel like a granny waking up 8 o'clock on a Saturday/Sunday morning. I reckon I will fall asleep on the couch later because I'm still wrecked!

Had a good night last night, but Lena left us early as she was getting a cold and didn't feel well :( Hope she's feeling better today! We stayed in TGI Fridays for a good while having lovely drinks before we decided to try out Ambassadeur. Jessica and I walked up to the place and saw a group of "kids", suddenly we felt really old and just walked past. Walked across the street and queued up for Golden Hits instead...don't know if that is much better!? :S Got in and stayed there for a while before we decided to jump into a taxi that could take us to Lemon Bar instead. We always end up there nowadays.. Got in about 2:30 and had about half an hour before the place was going to close. We grabbed a beer in the bar and then hit the dance floor! At least we got to shake our booties for a little while, happy days! :)

Today will be a lazy day, I think I'm gonna watch a couple of episodes of Brothers & Sisters and just take it easy. I'm also thinking about trying to sell a few things on Tradera, hope to get some money back anyway. We'll see how it goes..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar