måndag 10 maj 2010

Exhausted

I was completely exhausted after yesterday's concert in Berwaldhallen with my choir. I was a bit worried that we weren't gonna pull it off but we did in the end and it was a fantastic experience :)

We had a 3-hour rehearsal starting at 12, then we had a shorter break and then the concert started at 16. The concert itself lasted about 2 hours and we sang the following songs:

1. Sing now
2. Never gonna give
3. Free Fallin’
4. Man in the mirror
5. Kärleksvals
6. Viva la vida
7. Have a good time with Victoria Tolstoy
8. Angel Eyes - Victoria
9. Signed Sealed with Victoria Tolstoy
10. That gospeltrain
11. Vårmedley
12. Det går en vind with the audience
13. Bara himlen ser på with Eric Gadd
14. Do you believe with Eric Gadd
15. Wish I
16. The Lord will
17. Proud Mary
18. My life My Love
19. Nobody but you
20. We are the world

I really enjoyed myself throughout the concert, it was a nice ending to this semester. Will definitely continue on this autumn!

This evening myself and the girls went to Jolo's to play pool for a while. Had a laugh and Louise was the cutest, he he :) Gonna relax on the couch now before I head to bed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar