lördag 22 maj 2010

Finally in Vrigstad :)


Left Stockholm yesterday afternoon after my SAP course in Alvik, the weather was really nice so I put on a pair of shorts and hopped in the car. Left about 4pm and was really happy I could leave early as I thought that my SAP course would not finish until 5pm but we finished at 3pm already. But then I realised that it was the weekend so a lot of people were gonna be on the road at that time. I was right, took me about an hour to get to Södertälje! Anyway after Södertälje I could start going at a normal pace so I was driving along nicely. Everything went well until I got to Jönköping. I had said to Emmeli that I was going to be in Vrigstad around 8pm and I would have been if it wasn't for the fact that I just kept going on and didn't realise that I was driving towards Gothenburg. I should have been driving towards Helsingborg of course - woops! Couldn't do anything else but turn around when I realised my mistake, think I lost about an hour due to that but finally I arrived in Vrigstad at 9pm.

Was greeted by a big hug and two shy little girls hiding behind Emmeli (Antonia and her cousin Allis) ;) When the girls had gone to sleep we had some prawns and rosé wine and had a long girlie talk, it's so nice to be here and spend time with Emmeli again!

Today the sun is shining again and Emmeli has just left to do a make up job. I'm in her apartment blogging but I'm gonna get ready now so I'm ready when she's back. It's so nice and relaxing down here, like it a lot :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar