torsdag 13 maj 2010

Me and the boys


Had a great night out last night, but the headache is coming on now. I spent a lot of money as well which is not good considering I have very little left for this month..

Joined Holger and Jonas in the afternoon and we headed to Boulebar in Rålambshovsparken where Chrille and Johan were. Sat out in the sun for a few hours with a wine glass in my hand, it was really really nice :) At around 19 we were all hungry so we went to Lina's bar for dinner, apparently the guys go there a lot but I've only been there once. Had a nice dinner and we had a lot of fun but when our stomachs were full we paid and headed to Cliff Barnes. It was myself, Chrille and Jonas then. Johan and his girlfriend decided to go home and Holger was meeting up with some other friends. After an hour or so Holger showed up again and we decided to go to...guess where...Lemon bar! Why do we always end up there?? Well, we didn't actually go into Lemon bar because when we arrived there was a long queue so it had to be Lokal. A few drinks later it was time to go home so I jumped into a taxi.

Had a nice sleep but I'm up now. Just need to get rid of this headache and then I'll feel fine ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar