söndag 30 maj 2010

Mother's Day

Since today is Mother's Day I will definitely spend some time with my mam. I stayed over at my brother's place last night and just got up actually, must have been the wine that made me so sleepy ;) Gonna head over to Täby Centrum in a few minutes, we already have a pressie for mam but wanna have a look around anyway and planning to pay Panduro another visit.

My brother is away on something with his hockey team so he's not back until this afternoon. When he's back though, we're gonna visit dad first and then heading over to mam for dinner. It's been a while since I spent some time with the family so I'm looking forward to it. It was really nice to see my cousins last night again as well, we always have so much fun together!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar