tisdag 11 maj 2010

The sun makes me happy

Thank God the sun decided to come out today, the weather has been horrible for the last few days but today it was lovely! I get so happy when it's sunny outside :)

This week has been a very short week, I worked yesterday and today and now I'm not back into work until Monday next week. Loving the long weekends..

I went to town for a little while after work and bought a lovely scarf from Vero Moda. After that I went to Citygross to buy some food. I'm gonna sleep until I wake up tomorrow morning (no alarm clock set) and when I do wake up I'm gonna serve myself a lovely breakfast. I love treating myself when I'm off :) I've now got season 2 of Brothers & Sisters as well so I reckon I will watch a couple of episodes again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar