lördag 29 maj 2010

Lots to do


Woke up at 9:30 this morning, so nice to sleep until you wake up :) Got up and made myself a healthy smoothie with vanilla yoghurt, an apple, rasperries and a banana - yum! Have been sorting out my photos for a while this morning but it's taking soooo long but at least I'm making progress. Now it's time to go for a run and then I need to go into town. Tried on a gorgeous long dress in Zara yesterday when I was shopping with Jessica, didn't buy it then but haven't been able to stop thinking about since so I think I'm gonna go for it today. I also need to tidy up my apartment but don't know if I'll have time before it's time to head over to my brother in Täby. If not I will just have to do it when I come home later on tomorrow evening. Wish the weekends were longer, there's so much I wanna do!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar