fredag 11 juni 2010

The World Cup

Finally Friday, feels great to be off work for 2 days again :) The world cup in South Africa has started!!! I will definitely follow the world cup as much as I can, love watching football. It's a pity that Sweden is not participating, but perhaps good for my heart since it's so nerve wracking (how do you spell that word??) following your own team ;)

The first match result: South Africa - Mexico 1-1

I wonder who will win... I reckon Spain will get very far anyway but we'll see :)

The weather has been awful today, stupid me put on a white pair of jeans this morning but the rain made them dirty straight away when I was walking to the car :( Had a lovely breakfast when I arrived at work so that made up for it though. At lunch time myself and Lena went to the gym together. She was on the cross trainer and I went on the threadmill and we both gave it loads today! Afterwards we had a lovely sallad and then it was time to head up for some work. On Fridays we always have a coffee break at 14:30 and the company serves us various cakes, buns, pies etc. Today scones were on the menu but I didn't want that so tried to be good and just had a cup of coffee. Only two weeks to go now (or two and a half) and myself and Lena will be on our way to the sun! Can't wait!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar