lördag 5 juni 2010

Stockholm Marathon


Today it's Saturday and the sun is shining :) I slept until 10:00 and didn't get up until 10:30, feel great now! Gonna head into town today and have some quality time with Lena, we never have the time to talk properly in work. Gonna have a look around in the shops, eat ice cream in Kungsträdgården and just chill out in the sun. We're also gonna support the Marathon runners later on. This evening myself, Lena, Louise and Maria are going out for dinner - I think this will be a great day altogether and I'm looking forward to it. I just need to get ready now and then it's time to head to Solna Centrum to meet up with darling L. Oh and did I tell you that we are planning to go on vacation together w. 26; we want the sun, the beach, drinks and happy faces and we'll be happy :) Can't wait, just hope my new manager will let me be off for a week!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar