lördag 19 juni 2010

Birthday dinner

Yesterday I left work earlier with Lena as we wanted to visit the "Bondelid/Glas Göran" sale at Fridhemsplan. 50-70% on all the clothes is not bad. Not that I was going to shop but I had to have a look and it was Lena who dragged me there ;) (ok, that was a bit of a lie)

To be honest I didn't think that they had that many nice things but I did find a pair of Clas Göran jeans and I really like them. I've had a pair before that I wore nearly every day but in the end they were so worn that they actually ripped and I had to throw them out. This time I bought I dark blue pair of jeans and the material was quite shiny so they're really nice.

After the sale it was time to head into town as we were meeting up with all the girls at Berns Asiatiska to have a birthday dinner for Lisa. We had a lovely time and the food was so nice, the put together all sorts of dishes for us so we were extremely full in the end. The best thing was probably the chocolate fondue that Maria and I had for dessert :) So nice!







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar