fredag 25 juni 2010

Glad Midsommar!

Had a lovely walk (and talk) with Monika last night. We walked around Kungsholmen in the sun, it was such a beautiful evening and it felt like a proper summer's night :) Had a bit of headache when I came home, probably because I had been out for a run earlier and hadn't been drinking enough water, so I went to bed quite early.

This morning I got up and started preparing for our picknick. Have made meatballs and a quiche with chicken, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. Bought Swedish strawberries and fresh peaches and various snacks. Jessica is bringing cheeses, potatoes, "sill" (=herring), sallad and various other bits and pieces. The most important thing of all - rosé wine! :)

Have to jump in the shower now to get ready. We're meeting up in Rålambshovsparken at 13 and I think we're more than 20 people altogether :) Jonas, Chrille, Holger and his friends might show up later as well. I'm really looking forward to this day, gonna bring my camera and take plenty of pictures.

HAPPY MIDSUMMER EVERYONE!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar