onsdag 9 juni 2010

Segway Tour

Have had a brilliant afternoon and evening, just home now and feeling really tired. Took the tube from Sundbyberg into town and when we got to Kungsträdgården we found out that we were all gonna go on a guided segway tour out to Djurgården. I was really scared getting on the segway and thought it was difficult to keep my balance but after a couple of minutes I realised that it wasn't so hard to ride the segway after all :) I had so much fun, loved going fast on that thing. On our way to Djurgården I'm going at quite a high speed talking away to Jessica not really paying attention to what is happening in front of me... When I look ahead I suddenly see that the others have stopped and I have to lean back so hard to be able to stop my segway. Didn't really manage to do it in time so I kind of fell over to the side and ran into a standing bike....woops! No damage done though, so I got up and kept going ;)

After the tour we were all really hungry so we went to a restaurant and enjoyed a lovely tapas meal. It has been a great Wednesday but now it's time to go to bed!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Åh va roligt det lät!! Har faktiskt alltid velat prova att köra en sådan dära, heter de segway på svenska oxå? Ja ja har du sett filmen Mallcop? Om inte gör det, han är ju bara för rolig och åker omkring och stylar på en segway... :D Puss och tack för messet idag, ser så fram emot min nya doft! ♥♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja det heter Segway och det är sjukt kul, du måste prova på det om du får tillfälle. Skulle vilja införskaffa en själv men de kostar 77,000kr!!! Nej jag har inte sett den filmen, får väl göra det ;) You're gonna love that perfume, I'm telling u. Saknar dig! Puss ♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sounds cool! I've yet to try those things. Hope all is well with you Katja.

    XX Ciarán

    SvaraRadera
  4. You'd love the segway Ciarán ;) I'm good thanks, hope all is well with you too :) Katja xx

    SvaraRadera