tisdag 8 juni 2010

Beach 2010

Today I went to the gym for the first time in a looooong time. I have been doing some running lately which is great, but I haven't been doing any weights which I think is necessary to get a balance. I did 30 mins on the crosstraininer and then some leg exercises and feel great now. Tomorrow myself and Lena are going to the gym again to do some arm exercises. Beach 2010 - here we come! ;)

Since Midnattsloppet, the 10 km run in Stockholm, is only a couple of months away I also need to do more running than I'm doing right now. I need to run longer distances than 5 km's. Last year I had a time of 51:28 and I would love to beat that this year. My goal is to get a time under 50 mins but I'm not sure I can do it. Well of course I can do it but then I will have to do a lot of training this summer!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar