onsdag 16 juni 2010

Sunny Copenhagen

The weather is really nice in Copenhagen today, it's sunny :) Maria and I went out for a walk at lunch time and I didn't want to go back in. Slept really well last night and got up at around 07:00. Got ready and went down for breakfast, Maria and I had decided to meet up at 07:30. I was a few minutes late but when I came down I didn't see her anywhere and Maria is always on time.. Sat down to eat and waited for her but she just didn't show up. Rang her twice but no answer. When I was done, I asked for her room number so I went upstairs to knock on her door. After a few mins the door opened and I very sleepy Maria looked out ;) She had overslept, he he.

This evening 6 of us are going out for dinner together to a place called Pate pate I think. I'm really looking forward to it but before we meet up with the rest, we're gonna go shopping again. Maria asked her husband to transfer even more money to her account so that she can buy some more clothes :) I'm gonna try to only do some window shopping myself ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar