söndag 13 juni 2010

Fantastic birthday dinner

I've enjoyed a fantastic dinner tonight at my parents house. This is what was on the menu:

Starter: Lobster and champagne - yum!
Main course: Fillet steak, potatoes and sallad
Dessert: Strawberries with cream and coffee

With the main course we had a gorgeous Amarone wine :)

I'm really tired now as I didn't sleep much last night. The Kiss konsert was absolutely brilliant, I really enjoyed it and the rest of the night. These guys still know how to rock it ;)

Tomorrow is Monday and I have a lot of work to do this week. On Tuesday I'm heading to Denmark and I'm staying there til Thursday. The original plan was to go there Wednesday evening and stay there until Thursday but there are more meetings I need to attend which means I don't have that much time to prepare for the Thursday meeting. I hope I'll be able to catch up on my sleep tonight, staying over in Täby and going straight to work in the morning. Good night everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar