söndag 20 juni 2010

Gorgeous little Benjamin

I'm just back home from Rågsved where I spent the night with my cousin Kim, Lisa and Benjamin. They invited us over for dinner last night and we had a great time as always. I came over at around 16:00 since I wanted to play with Benjamin a bit, I haven't seen him for a few months and I had really missed him. My God he has grown, he's a little boy now and not a baby anymore.

When I first came I think he was a bit shy, I brought a present with me since he has turned 1 and when we showed it to him he started bawling the poor thing. Also when I tried to talk to him and smiled away he was crying his eyes out. But after a few minutes it started to get better and he was crawling around me :) Thank God, I really thought he didn't like me anymore! ;)

I'm really happy with my new camera, I took some amazing photos of Benjamin that I wanna share with you, see below:











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar