söndag 27 juni 2010

Paying bills, cleaning, packing..

It is gorgeous out today but I'm inside trying to pay bills, cleaning and packing for Rhodes. Ok, I can't complain because I have a week in the sun to look forward to. But it's a bit of a pity that I can't be out in the sun. Gonna try and go for a run later since I won't be able to do that for a while (don't think I will be running on my holidays but Lena and I have been talking about taking walks before breakfast every morning ;))!

It hasn't really sunk in that I'm actually going away, but it's gonna be so nice and I'm really excited about it now! Gonna take a taxi out to the airport later, we're gonna leave at around 19:00. Lena is on her way home from Dalarna now, will arrive in Solna about 17:00. I have finally paid my bills so it feels good, now it's time to clean the apartment properly so that I will be coming home to a tidy apartment.

Have to start packing as well, but will clean up first and then I'll start putting my summer gear in the suitcase :)

Don't know if I'll get the chance to blog that much while I'm away but I'm hoping to be able to write something anyway. Enjoy the summer weather in Sweden, it's gonna be nice here as well! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar