tisdag 15 juni 2010

Need more sleep

Got up at 04:15 this morning, felt like I hadn't slept at all. It was as if I had only closed my eyes and then it was time to get up again :( Packed the last few things and headed off in a taxi to Arlanda, picked up my colleague Maria on the way.

Tonight we're gonna try to work out in the gym, they have training facilities at the hotel so I brought some gym gear with me. After that we will need to have some dinner but then I think it's time for me to head to bed, can't wait to hit the pillow to be honest. Need to prepare a few things for Thursday but I will have to do it tomorrow instead I reckon, I don't have the energy for it today..

Thinking a lot about our holiday in two weeks time, bought some sun cream and after sun yesterday so I'm all ready for 7 days on the beach :) It's gonna be great, I wonder where we'll end up. Greece would be nice and I haven't been there for so long, but you never know. We will have to wait for another while before we book anything. If you go for a last minute trip, then you'll just have to wait til the last minute as well ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar