onsdag 23 juni 2010

12 hrs

My God, I was extremely tired last night and went to bed at 20:00!!! Fell asleep straight away and slept for 12 hours :) Obviously I needed to catch up on my sleep. Felt much better today and from now on I'm gonna try not to fall behind the way I did. Just home from work now, have been sitting in a workshop all day again. Tomorrow I'm working from home and then on Friday we're off :) Hopefully myself and Lena will find a sun holiday so that we can leave on Monday next week but we still haven't found the perfect one so we'll wait for a few more days before we decide where and when to go. I hope I don't have to come into work on Monday but if we're not leaving until later on next week then I will have to come in.

Got my hd-box back yesterday so now it's nice to watch telly again :) I must have been without it for about 2 months. First it took me ages to send it back when it broke down and then I didn't have time to pick it up when it had arrived. Oh well, things are back to the way the were now anyway and that is the main thing!

Just received a text from Lina, haven't spoken to her in ages. It was really scary cause when I drove home I was thinking about her and that I have to get in touch and then a few mins later I receive a text from her :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar