lördag 12 juni 2010

Happy Birthday brother


Today I slept til 9:30 but when I woke up I decided to stay in bed to read my book for a while. I love when you don't have to get up straight away, you have to time to do whatever you feel like doing :) Stayed in bed for about an hour, then dad rang and we had a little chat. Got up and made breakfast; avocado on bread, orange juice and coffee. After that I rang my brother Jens who turns 28 today. My god, my little brother is getting nearer 30 as well ;) Tomorrow we're heading out to Täby Kyrkby to celebrate both him and my dad who turns 60 on Monday. Gonna stay over so that we can have some wine with the food, I think fillet steak is on the menu!

Tonight I'm gonna see Kiss at Stadion, can't wait for that. The only thing is that the weather forecast is rain and more rain :( I hope it won't rain too much, but I'm gonna bring my rain coat just in case. Don't want to get soaking wet. After the concert I hope to go out for a while. Loppan and friends hopefully want to grab a beer afterwards. Jonas and his friends are also gonna be out and about but don't know where they're thinking of going yet. I'm sure it will be a good night anyway, looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar